Prudential Issues in Less Diversified Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samir Jahjah, 2001. "Financial Stability and Fiscal Crises in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 01/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Graham L Slack, 2003. "Availability of Financial Soundness Indicators," IMF Working Papers 03/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
- Viral V. Acharya & Iftekhar Hasan & Anthony Saunders, 2006.
"Should Banks Be Diversified? Evidence from Individual Bank Loan Portfolios,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1355-1412, May.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Anthony Saunders & Viral V. Acharya, 2002. "Should banks be diversified? Evidence from individual bank loan portfolios," BIS Working Papers 118, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barth, James R.*Caprio,Gerard*Levine, Ross, 2001. "The regulation and supervision of banks around the world - a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2588, The World Bank.
- Griffith-Jones, Stephany & Segoviano, Miguel Angel & Spratt, Stephen, 2003. "Basel II and developing countries: diversification and portfolio effects," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24824, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Klingebiel, Daniela, 1996. "Bank insolvencies : cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1620, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen, Marion & Vennes, Yannick, 2006. "Liberalizing financial services trade in Africa: Going regional and multilateral," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Evolving banking systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and implications for monetary policy and financial stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 33, November.
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Calice, Pietro & Leonida, Leone, 2014. "Early warning systems and systemic banking crises in low income countries: A multinomial logit approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 258-269.
- William Tompson, 2004. "What kind of 'financial safety net' for Russia? Russian Banking reform in comparative context," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 115-135.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Pietro Calice & Leone Leonida, 2013. "Working Paper 190 - Early Warning Systems and Systemic Banking Crises in Low Income Countries: A Multinomial Logit Approach," Working Paper Series 993, African Development Bank.
- Havrylchyk, Olena, 2004. "Rapid loan growth in Russia : A lending boom or a permanent financial deepening?," MPRA Paper 20997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital adequacy; Financial crisis; Less Diversified Economies; Credit Concentration Risks; banking; credit risk; banking system; banking crises; banking sector; Corporate Finance and Governance: Government Policy and Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .