Fiscal Sustainability and Resource Mobilization in the Dominican Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garry J. Schinasi & Mark Scott Lutz, 1991. "Fiscal Impulse," IMF Working Papers 91/91, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hector Cury & Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO, 2004. "Fiscal Adjustment for Sustainable Growth in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2004-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO & Andrey Klevchuk, 2007. "Diagnosis of Indirect Taxes and the Taxation of International Trade in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2007-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ayumu Yamauchi, 2004. "Fiscal Sustainability; The Case of Eritrea," IMF Working Papers 04/7, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsResource mobilization; Dominican Republic; Fiscal sustainability; Fiscal policy; public debt; central bank; external debt; public sector debt; Taxation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General; National Budget; Deficit; and Debt: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .