Reforming Tax Systems; Experience of the Baltics, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito & Zee, Howell H., 2000.
"Tax Policy for Emerging Markets: Developing Countries,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 53(2), pages 299-322, June.
- Howell H Zee & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Tax Policy for Emerging Markets; Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saving, Jason L. & Viard, Alan D., 2015. "Are income taxes destined to rise? the fiscal imbalance and future tax policy," Working Papers 1502, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Baburin, Vyacheslav & Zemtsov, Stepan, 2014. "Diffussion of ICT-products and "five Russias"," MPRA Paper 68926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2014.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2014.
"Panel Data Evidence on the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the EU New Member States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 189-224, June.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2011. "Panel data evidence on non-Keynesian efects of fiscal policy in the EU New Member," MPRA Paper 32696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Panel data evidence on effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," MPRA Paper 48243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Terry McKinley, 2006. "Gearing Public Finance to Growth, Employment and Poverty Reduction in Moldova," Country Study 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Magdalena Rokicka & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Anna Ruzik, 2008.
"Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms,"
ESCIRRU Working Papers
5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Magdalena Rokicka & Anna Ruzik, 2009. "Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms," CASE Network Reports 0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:3-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2010.
"'Klin'-ing up: Effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 556-566, June.
- Leszek Morawski & Michal Myck, 2008. "'Klin'-ing up: effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out," IFS Working Papers W08/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2008. "'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out," IZA Discussion Papers 3746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ricardo Varsano & Kevin Kim & Michael Keen, 2006. "The "Flat Tax(es)"; Principles and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/218, International Monetary Fund.
- John E. Anderson, 2005. "Fiscal Reform and its Firm-Level Effects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp800, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vita Jagric & Sebastjan Strasek & Timotej Jagric & Tanja Markovic-Hribernik, 2009. "Personal Income Tax Reforms as a Competitive Advantage," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 189-218, May.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:27-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijan; Armenia; Estonia; Fiscal policy; Russian Federation; Georgia; Lithuania; Kyrgyz Republic; Kazakhstan; Latvia; Moldova; Uzbekistan; Tajikistan; Tax policy; Ukraine; Tax reforms; tax administration; tax systems; tax reform; tax system; Taxation and Subsidies: Other; Kyrgyzstan; Moldova; Republic of;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-04-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2004-04-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.