Reforming Tax Systems; Experience of the Baltics, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito & Zee, Howell H., 2000.
"Tax Policy for Emerging Markets: Developing Countries,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 53(2), pages 299-322, June.
- Howell H Zee & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Tax Policy for Emerging Markets; Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baburin, Vyacheslav & Zemtsov, Stepan, 2014. "Diffussion of ICT-products and "five Russias"," MPRA Paper 68926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2014.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2010.
"'Klin'-ing up: Effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 556-566, June.
- Leszek Morawski & Michal Myck, 2008. "'Klin'-ing up: effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out," IFS Working Papers W08/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2008. "'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out," IZA Discussion Papers 3746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ricardo Varsano & Kevin Kim & Michael Keen, 2006. "The "Flat Tax(es)"; Principles and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Magdalena Rokicka & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Anna Ruzik, 2008.
"Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms,"
ESCIRRU Working Papers
5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Magdalena Rokicka & Anna Ruzik, 2009. "Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms," CASE Network Reports 0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2014.
"Panel Data Evidence on the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the EU New Member States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 189-224.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2011. "Panel data evidence on non-Keynesian efects of fiscal policy in the EU New Member," MPRA Paper 32696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Panel data evidence on effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," MPRA Paper 48243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John E. Anderson, 2005. "Fiscal Reform and its Firm-Level Effects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp800, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Terry McKinley, 2006. "Gearing Public Finance to Growth, Employment and Poverty Reduction in Moldova," Country Study 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:3-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:27-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saving, Jason L. & Viard, Alan D., 2015. "Are income taxes destined to rise? the fiscal imbalance and future tax policy," Working Papers 1502, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Vita Jagric & Sebastjan Strasek & Timotej Jagric & Tanja Markovic-Hribernik, 2009. "Personal Income Tax Reforms as a Competitive Advantage," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 189-218, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijan; Armenia; Estonia; Fiscal policy; Russian Federation; Georgia; Lithuania; Kyrgyz Republic; Kazakhstan; Latvia; Moldova; Uzbekistan; Tajikistan; Tax policy; Ukraine; Tax reforms; tax administration; tax systems; tax reform; tax system; Taxation and Subsidies: Other; Kyrgyzstan; Moldova; Republic of;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .