Information Technology and Productivity Growth in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000.
"Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 125-236.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000.
"Knowledge technology and economic growth: recent evidence from OECD countries,"
Working Paper Research
06, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Knowledge, Technology and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing.
- Francesco Daveri, "undated".
"Is Growth an Information Technology Story in Europe Too?,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
00-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Francesco Daveri, "undated". "Is growth an information technology story in Europe too?," Working Papers 168, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsadig Ahmed, 2010. "Information and Communications Technology Effects on East Asian Productivity," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(3), pages 191-201, September.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Information technology and productivity payoff in the banking industry: evidence from the emerging markets," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 693-708.
- Benjamin David, 2012. "Modélisation non-linéaire de l'impact des TIC sur la productivité du travail," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-51, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0430-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine Zhen-Wei Qiang & Alexander Pitt & Seth Ayers, 2004. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technologies to Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15059.
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2004. "The Impact of ICT on Growth in Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 29399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chee Kong Wong, 2004. "Information Technology, Productivity and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Technological change; Growth; ict; tfp; growth accounting; information technology; economic growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2003-07-29 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2003-06-04 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .