Determinants of Inflation in a Transition Economy; The Case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paula De Masi & Vincent Koen, 1997. "Prices in the Transition; Ten Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 97/158, International Monetary Fund.
- de Brouwer, Gordon & Ericsson, Neil R, 1998.
"Modeling Inflation in Australia,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 433-449, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9510, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gordon De Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling inflation in Australia," International Finance Discussion Papers 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gunnar Jonsson, 1999. "Inflation, Money Demand, and Purchasing Power Parity in South Africa," IMF Working Papers 99/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Olena Bilan, 2006.
"Modeling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 66-81.
- Olena BILAN & Boriss SILIVERSTOVS, "undated". "Modelling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine," EcoMod2004 330600023, EcoMod.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Olena Bilan, 2005. "Modelling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 476, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Holger Floerkemeier, 2006. "Transmission Mechanisms of Monetary Policy in Armenia; Evidence from VAR Analysis," IMF Working Papers 06/248, International Monetary Fund.
- van Aarle, Bas & de Jong, Eelke & Sosoian, Robert, 2006. "Exchange rate management in Ukraine: Is there a case for more flexibility?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 282-305, October.
- Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio & Schweickert, Rainer & Movchan, Veronika & Bilan, Olena & Burakovsky, Igor, 2005. "Now so near, and yet still so far: economic relations between Ukraine and the European Union," Kiel Discussion Papers 419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Federico Marongiu, 2004. "Devaluación e Inflacion en Argentina despues de la Convertibilidad," Macroeconomics 0404013, EconWPA.
- Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2005.
"Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 462-483.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Fakhri, Hasanov & Khudayar, Hasanli, 2011. "Why had the Money Market Approach been irrelevant in explaining inflation in Azerbaijan during the rapid economic growth period?," MPRA Paper 29559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brieuc Monfort & Santiago Peña, 2008. "Inflation Determinants in Paraguay; Cost Push versus Demand Pull Factors," IMF Working Papers 08/270, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Ukraine; transition; cointegration; money demand; price level; high inflation; money growth; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Time-Series Models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .