Trade Liberalization and Real Exchange Rate Movement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Drazen, Allan, 1998. "Uncertain Duration Of Reform," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 443-455, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1989. "Measuring Nontariff Trade Policies," NBER Working Papers 2978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriamananjara, Shuby & Nash, John, 1997. "Have trade policy reforms led to greater openness in developing countries : evidence from readily available trade data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1730, The World Bank.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 1992.
"Response of the equilibrium real exchange rate to real disturbances in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1325-1334, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Jonathan David Ostry, 1991. "Response of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate to Real Disturbances in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 91/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Allan Drazen, 1997. "Uncertain Duration of Reform: Dynamic Implications," NBER Working Papers 5925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerwin Bell & M. Zühtü Yücelik & Paul J Duran & Saleh M. Nsouli & Sena Eken, 1993. "The Path to Convertibility and Growth; The Tunisian Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 109, International Monetary Fund.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1988. "Measures of Openness," NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis, pages 145-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Limits of Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 87-105, Winter.
- Willett:, Thomas D., 1986. "Exchange-rate volatility, international trade, and resource allocation: A perspective on recent research," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages 101-112, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2017.
"The Effect of the European Union Customs Union on the Balance of Trade in Turkey,"
Foreign Trade Review,
, vol. 52(4), pages 219-232, November.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2014. "The Effect of the European Union Customs Union on the Balance of Trade in Turkey," MPRA Paper 54662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer, 2016.
"Corruption and Climate Change Policies: Do the Bad Old Days Matter?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 451-469, February.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric, 2016. "Corruption and climate change policies: do the bad old days matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pao-Lin Tien, 2009. "Using Long-Run Restrictions to Investigate the Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuations," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2009-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Bezuneh, Mesfin & Yiheyis, Zelealem, 2009. "Has Trade Liberalization Improved Food Availability in Developing Countries? An Empirical Analysis," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51136, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Tisdell, Clem & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2017. "Economic Reforms and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in European and Central Asian Transition Economies," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 253076, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mesfin Bezuneh & Zelealem Yiheyis, 2014. "Has Trade Liberalization Improved Food Availability In Developing Countries? An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 63-78, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange; Trade liberalization; real exchange rate; exchange rate; average tariff; exchange rates; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .