Inflation Targeting Lite
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavan Mahadeva & Gabriel Sterne, 2002. "The role of short-run inflation targets and forecasts in disinflation," Bank of England working papers 167, Bank of England.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002.
"Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Charles Enoch, 1997. "Transparency and Ambiguity in Central Bank Safety Net Operations," IMF Working Papers 97/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1999. "Limited commitment and central bank lending," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-27.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2000. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging-Market Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 105-109, May.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Haizhou Huang, 1999. "A model of the lender of last resort," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark Zelmer & Andrea Schaechter, 2000. "Adopting Inflation Targeting; Practical Issues for Emerging Market Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 202, International Monetary Fund.
- Jensen, Henrik, 2002.
" Optimal Degrees of Transparency in Monetary Policymaking,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(3), pages 399-422, September.
- Henrik Jensen, "undated". "Optimal Degrees of Tranaparency in Monetary Policymaking," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Henrik, 2001. "Optimal Degrees of Transparency in Monetary Policymaking," CEPR Discussion Papers 2689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jensen, Henrik, 2001. "Optimal degrees of transparency in monetary policymaking," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Charles Enoch & Tomás J. T. Baliño, 1997. "Currency Board Arrangements; Issues and Experiences," IMF Occasional Papers 151, International Monetary Fund.
- Guy Debelle, 2001. "The Case for Inflation Targeting in East Asian Countries," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.), Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Mark Zelmer & Andrea Schaechter & Mark R. Stone & Alina Carare, 2002. "Establishing Initial Conditions in Support of Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 02/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Holger C. Wolf, 2000. "Currency boards: More than a quick fix?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 269-335, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Roger & Mark R. Stone, 2005. "On Target? the International Experience with Achieving Inflation Targets," IMF Working Papers 05/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2014.
"Determinants of the sacrifice ratio: Evidence from OECD and non-OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 117-135.
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2012. "Determinants of the Sacrifice Ratio: Evidence from OECD and non-OECD countries," Working Papers 106, Wake Forest University, Economics Department.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 2009. "The Gambia; Demand for Broad Money and Implications for Monetary Policy Conduct," IMF Working Papers 09/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mauricio Mayorga Martínez & Evelyn Muñoz Salas, 2004. "¿Existe disciplina de mercado en el sistema bancario costarricense?," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 263-289, julio-sep.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2009. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gustavo Bussinger, 2004. "El canal de crédito como mecanismo de transmisión de la política monetaria en Brasil," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 243-262, julio-sep.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2007.
"Metas de inflación ¿qué hay de nuevo bajo el sol?
[Inflation Targeting. What's new under the sun?]," MPRA Paper 15069, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2008.
- Ashok Bhundia & Mark R. Stone, 2004. "A New Taxonomy of Monetary Regimes," IMF Working Papers 04/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Kubo, Akihiro, 2008. "Macroeconomic impact of monetary policy shocks: Evidence from recent experience in Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Andersson, Per-Åke & Sjö, Bo, 2012. "Successful inflation targeting in Mozambique despite vulnerability to internal and external shocks," Working Papers in Economics 544, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Saade CHAMI & Selim ELEKDAG & Todd SCHNEIDER & Nabil BEN LTAIFA, 2008.
"Can A Rule-Based Monetary Policy Framework Work In A Developing Country? The Case Of Yemen,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 75-99.
- Selim Elekdag & Nabil Ben Ltaifa & Todd Schneider & Saade Chami, 2007. "Can a Rule-Based Monetary Policy Framework Work in a Developing Country? The Case of Yemen," IMF Working Papers 07/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2009.
"A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China,"
Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2007. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(1), pages 2-41, March.
- Marvin S Goodfriend & Eswar S Prasad, 2006. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," IMF Working Papers 06/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Iqbal M. Zaidi, 2006. "Exchange Rate Flexibility and the Monetary Policy Framework in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 115-140.
- Daniel Daianu & Laurian Lungu, 2007.
"Inflation Targeting, Between Rhetoric and Reality. The Case of Transition Economies,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 39-64, June.
- Daniel Daianu & Laurian Lungu, 2005. "Inflation Targeting, Between Rhetoric and Reality. The Case of Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp743, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Timo Wollmershäuser, 2003. "Sterilisierte Devisenmarktinterventionen - ein umstrittenes währungspolitisches Instrument," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 56(19), pages 34-44, October.
- José R. Sánchez Fung, 2004. "Reglas monetarias, metas de inflación y sus aplicaciones potenciales de la República Dominicana," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 291-323, julio-sep.
- Hilcías Estuardo Samayoa & Héctor Augusto Valle Samayoa, 2004. "Un modelo básico de política monetaria para Guatemala," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(3), pages 223-242, julio-sep.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:159-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Central banks and their policies; Monetary policy; Inflation targeting; Price stability; Monetary policy framework; central bank; inflation; inflation target;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.