Caribbean offshore Financial Centers; Past, Present, and Possibilities for the Future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed Zoromé, 2007. "Concept of Offshore Financial Centers; In Search of an Operational Definition," IMF Working Papers 07/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Sharon C. Cobb, 2009. "Redefining "Offshore" in Latin America," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 332-356.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2008.
"Money laundering and financial means of organised crime: some preliminary empirical findings,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3), pages 309-330.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Money Laundering and Financial Means of Organized Crime: Some Preliminary Empirical Findings," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 26, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:7460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Turnover of organized crime and money laundering: some preliminary empirical findings," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 473-486, September.
- Friedrich Schneider & Ursula Windischbauer, 2008. "Money laundering: some facts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 387-404, December.
- Luca Brandi, 2004. "The Economy of Small States," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 145-173, November-.
- Arielle Joseph & Bernhard Troester, 2013. "Can the Mauritian Miracle continue? - The role of financial and ICT services as prospective growth drivers," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1301, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Mc Lean, Sheldon & Jordan, Ava, 2017. "An assessment of the challenges to Caribbean offshore financial centres: Saint Kitts and Nevis and Antigua and Barbuda," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 42726, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Michael Brei, 2013. "Offshore financial centers in the Caribbean: An overview," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-40, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsAnguilla; Antigua and Barbuda; Bahamas; The; British Virgin Islands; Bermuda; Barbados; Dominica; Cayman Islands; Caribbean; Saint Vincent and the Grenadines; Saint Kitts and Nevis; Saint Lucia; Grenada; Money laundering; International finance; offshore financial sectors; Financial Action Task Force; development strategies; financial services; financial institutions; offshore banks; international standards; Bahamas; Financial Institutions And Services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .