The Boom, Bust and Restructuring of Indonesian Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie E Teo & Charles Enoch & Carl-Johan Lindgren & Tomás J. T. Baliño & Anne Marie Gulde & Marc G Quintyn, 2000. "Financial Sector Crisis and Restructuring; Lessons from Asia: Lessons from Asia," IMF Occasional Papers 188, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Enoch, 2000. "Interventions in Banks During Banking Crises; The Experience of Indonesia," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 00/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Klingebiel, Daniela, 1996. "Bank insolvencies : cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1620, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2002. "Monitoring Banking Sector Fragility," Macroeconomics 0206004, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2006.
- Vicente Cuñat, 2009. "Finance for Development: Latin America in a Comparative Perspective. By BARBARA STALLINGS with ROGERIO STUDART," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 216-217, February.
- Agusman, Agusman & Cullen, Grant S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Monroe, Gary S. & Zumwalt, J. Kenton, 2014. "Government intervention, bank ownership and risk-taking during the Indonesian financial crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 114-131.
- Siregar, Reza Y., 2002. "Interest Rate Policy And Its Implication On The Banking Restructuring Programs In Indonesia During The 1997-Financial Crisis: An Empirical Investigation," EIJS Working Paper Series 154, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Parinduri, Rasyad A. & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2012.
"The Impact of the Strategic Sale of Restructured Banks: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 446-457.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "The effect of Strategic Sale of Banks : Evidence from Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 21923, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "The effect of Strategic Sale of Banks: Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0709, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Rasyad Parinduri & Yohanes Riyanto, 2011.
"Do banks respond to capital requirements? Evidence from Indonesia,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 651-663.
- Rasyad A Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "Do Banks Respond to Capital Requirement? Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0712, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "Do Banks Respond to Capital Requirement? Evidence from Indonesia," Finance Working Papers 21932, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ross Mcleod, 2006. "Indonesia's new deposit guarantee law," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 59-78.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2004.
"Liquidity, Efficiency, and Bank Bailouts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 455-483, June.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 9158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2014.
"Bank Ownership and Efficiency in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 93-106, February.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2009. "Banks' Types of Ownership and Efficiency: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-04, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Stephen Grenville, 2004. "The IMF and the Indonesian crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 77-94.
- Iskandar Simorangkir, 2012. "Study on early Warning Indicators of Bank Runs: Markov-Switching Approach," EcoMod2012 4147, EcoMod.
- Obben, James & Nugroho, Agus Eko, 2003. "Determinants Of The Funding Volatility Of Indonesian Banks: A Dynamic Model," Discussion Papers 23700, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Donsyah Yudistira, 2002. "The Impact of Bank Capital Requirements in Indonesia," Finance 0212002, EconWPA, revised 18 May 2003.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:30-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Hoggarth & Jack Reidhill & Peter Sinclair, 2004. "On the resolution of banking crises: theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 229, Bank of England.
- Rahmatina A. Kasri, 2011. "Explaining the Twin Crises in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201102, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2011.
- Margono, Heru & Sharma, Subhash C. & Melvin II, Paul D., 2010. "Cost efficiency, economies of scale, technological progress and productivity in Indonesian banks," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-65, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banking; Financial crisis; Monetary policy; Indonesia; Asian financial crisis; banking reforms; banking; recapitalization; banking sector; banking crisis; banking system; And The Supply Of Money And Credit; macroeconomic - Aspects Of Public Finance; Macroeconomic Policy; And General Outlook; international Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2002-08-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.