Why White, Not Keynes? Inventing the Post-War International Monetary System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Flood & Peter Isard, 1989. "Monetary Policy Strategies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(3), pages 612-632, September.
- James M. Boughton, 2001. "The Case against Harry Dexter White: Still Not Proven," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 219-239, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2004. "Kontroversen in der internationalen Währungspolitik: Retrospektive zu Keynes-White-Boughton & IMF," Discussion Papers 2004/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:mes:postke:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:203-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Boughton, 2004. "The IMF and the force of History; Ten Events and Ten Ideas that Have Shaped the Institution," IMF Working Papers 04/75, International Monetary Fund.
- James M. Boughton, 2006. "American in the Shadows; Harry Dexter White and the Design of the International Monetary Fund," IMF Working Papers 06/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Heinz Handler, 2008. "From the Bancor to the Euro. And Further on to the Intor?," WIFO Working Papers 317, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsIMF; world trade; monetary fund; monetary policy; international monetary system; monetary system; History of Thought: Macroeconomics; History of Thought: Individuals; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Harry Dexter White; Keynes; Open Economy Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PKE-2002-08-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .