Dornbusch’s Overshooting Model After Twenty-Five Years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose De Gregorio & Eric Parrado, 2006. "Overshooting Meets Inflation Targeting," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 394, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:44:p:4238-4250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Richard Roll & Yihong Xia, 2005.
"Extracting Inflation from Stock Returns to Test Purchasing Power Parity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 255-276, March.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Roll, Richard & Xia, Yihong, 2003. "Extracting Inflation from Stock Returns to Test Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 03-1, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Roll, Richard & Xia, Yihong, 2004. "Extracting Inflation from Stock Returns to Test Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 04-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Lane, Philip R., 2002.
"Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lane, P.R. & Ganelli, G., 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," CEG Working Papers 20026, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane & Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," Trinity Economics Papers 200212, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2005.
"Monetary policy and the illusionary exchange rate puzzle,"
2005/11, Norges Bank.
- Hilde C. BjÃ¸rnland, 2006. "Monetary Policy and the Illusionary Exchange Rate Puzzle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 45, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C., 2005. "Monetary Policy and the Illusionary Exchange Rate Puzzle," Memorandum 26/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Kristina Hess & Abeer Reza, 2014. "International Transmission Channels of U.S. Quantitative Easing: Evidence from Canada," Staff Working Papers 14-43, Bank of Canada.
- Sergio Clavijo & Carlos Varela, 2003. "Flotación Cambiaria y Esterilización Monetaria: La Experiencia de Colombia," Borradores de Economia 256, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arie Krampf, 2012. "The Consolidation of the Anglo-Saxon/European Consensus on Price Stability - From International Coordination to a Rule-Based Monetary Regime," KFG Working Papers p0047, Free University Berlin.
- Zsolt Darvas & Gábor Rappai & Zoltán Schepp, 2006.
"Uncovering Yield Parity: A new insight into the UIP puzzle through the stationarity of long maturity forward rates,"
DNB Working Papers
098, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Zsolt Darvas & GÃ¡bor Rappai & ZoltÃ¡n Schepp, 2007. "Uncovering Yield Parity: A New Insight into the UIP Puzzle through the Stationarity of Long Maturity Forward Rates," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 84, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C., 2009.
"Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 64-77, September.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2009. "Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all," Working Paper 2009/09, Norges Bank.
- Christophe Blot, 2005.
"Sensibilité du taux de change aux chocs monétaires et budgétaires. Une analyse en termes de VAR des fluctuations euro/dollar,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 93(2), pages 287-315.
- Christophe Blot, 2005. "Sensibilité du taux de change aux chocs monétaires et budgétaires: Une analyse en termes de VAR des fluctuations euro/dollar," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2368, Sciences Po.
- Heinlein, Reinhold & Krolzig, Hans-Martin, 2012. "On the construction of two-country cointegrated VAR models with an application to the UK and US," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62310, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philippe Beaugrand, 2003. "Overshooting and Dollarization in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," IMF Working Papers 03/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Kocięcki, Andrzej & Rubaszek, Michał, 2015. "Bayesian forecasting of real exchange rates with a Dornbusch prior," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 53-60.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Foreign exchange; Overshooting; exchange rate; rational expectations; money supply; real exchange rates; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .