Imperfect Competition and the Design of VAT Regimes; The Case of Energy Trade Between Russia and Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Genser, Bernd, 1996.
" A Generalized Equivalence Property of Mixed International VAT Regimes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 253-262, June.
- Genser, Bernd, 1994. "A generalized equivalence property of mixed international VAT regimes," Discussion Papers, Series II 241, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal, 1998.
"The comparison between destination and origin principles under imperfect competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 323-350, August.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal, 1994. "The Comparison Between Destination and Origin Principles Under Imperfect Competition," Economics Discussion Papers 10023, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Michael Keen & Sajal Lahiri, 1994. "The comparison between destination and origin principles under imperfect competition," IFS Working Papers W94/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1981. "Harmonization of commodity taxes : Destination, origin and restricted origin principles," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 377-387, December.
- Clinton R. Shiells & John R Dodsworth & Paul Henri Mathieu, 2002. "Cross-Border Issues in Energy Trade in the CIS Countries," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1980. "Border tax adjustments: Do they distort trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 117-128, February.
- Michael Keen & David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Pareto Efficiency in International Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben Lockwood & David Meza & Gareth Myles, 1994. "When are origin and destination regimes equivalent?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 5-24, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Russian Federation; Ukraine; Russia; Energy Trade; VAT; Imperfect Competition; oil exports; export price; gas exports; export tax; crude oil; Market Structure and Pricing: General; Country and Industry Studies of Trade; Mining; Extraction; and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels; Energy and the Macroeconomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.