The Austrian Theory of Business Cycles; Old Lessons for Modern Economic Policy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Natal, 2004. "Deflation and Deflationary Traps: The Situation in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(I), pages 127-170, March.
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "F.A. Hayek," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Hoffmann, 2014. "Zero-interest Rate Policy and Unintended Consequences in Emerging Markets," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 1367-1387, October.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016.
"Azar, Determinismo e Indecidibilidad en la Teoría del Ciclo Económico
[Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Business Cycle Theory]," MPRA Paper 72978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Escañuela ROMANA, 2016.
"Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Economic Cycle Theory,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 638-658, December.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016. "Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Economic cycle Theory," MPRA Paper 74646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0340-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Colombatto, 2004. "Sulle dinamiche del ciclo misesiano," ICER Working Papers 04-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kavaliov, Aliaksandr, 2015. "Austrian Business Cycle Theory: An Evolution and Contemporary Condition," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 43-62.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2007. "Professor Becker on Free Banking: A Comment," MPRA Paper 8251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2007.
- Nicolas Cachanosky, 2014. "The Mises-Hayek business cycle theory, fiat currencies and open economies," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 281-299, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Economic policy; Monetary policy; recession; inflation; monetary authorities; central bank; Monetary Policy; Central Banking; and the Supply of Money and Credit: General; Austrian School; Hayek; Friedrich (1899-1992);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .