The Economics of Post Conflict Aid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wijnbergen, Sweder Van, 1986.
"Macroeconomic aspects of the effectiveness of foreign aid: On the two-gap model, home goods disequilibrium and real exchange rate misalignment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 123-136, August.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985. "Macroeconomic Aspects of the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid: On the Two-Gap Model, Home Goods Disequilibrium and Real Exchange Rate Misalignment," CEPR Discussion Papers 45, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001.
"Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 105-118, February.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2001. "Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 105-118, February.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001. "Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation," CEMA Working Papers 56, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Michaely, Michael, 1981. "Foreign aid, economic structure, and dependence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 313-330, December.
- Dollar, David & Easterly, William, 1999.
"The Search for the Key: Aid, Investment and Policies in Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 546-577, December.
- Dollar, David & Easterly, William, 1999. "The search for the key : aid, investment, and policies in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2070, The World Bank.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Fisher, Walter H., 1995. "The composition of government expenditure and its consequences for macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 747-786, May.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Peter Hjertholm & Jytte Laursen & Howard White, 2000. "Macroeconomic Issues in Foreign Aid," Discussion Papers 00-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Gang, Ira N. & Ali Khan, Haider, 1990. "Foreign aid, taxes, and public investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 355-369, November.
- Fischer, Stanley & Alonso-Gamo, Patricia & Erickson von Allmen, Ulric, 2001. "Economic Developments in the West Bank and Gaza since Oslo," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 254-275, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bleaney & Arcangelo Dimico, "undated". "The Intensity of Conflict, Growth and Post-Conflict Recovery," Discussion Papers 11/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasery, Jawid Ahmad, 2014. "The Economic Shock to Afghanistan Caused by Aid Reduction and Troops Withdrawal," IEE Working Papers 202, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Dimico, Arcangelo, 2013. "The Evolution of Conflict and Effectiveness of Aid," MPRA Paper 47050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment assistance; Aid; Foreign aid; reconstruction; humanitarian assistance; post conflict; humanitarian aid; post-conflict; development aid; One; Two; and Multisector Growth Models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .