Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System; Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Errico & Mitra Farahbaksh, 1998. "Islamic Banking; Issues in Prudential Regulations and Supervision," IMF Working Papers 98/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Monetary Operations and Government Debt Management Under Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 98/144, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Čihák & Heiko Hesse, 2010.
"Islamic Banks and Financial Stability: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 95-113, December.
- Martin Cihak & Heiko Hesse, 2008. "Islamic Banks and Financial Stability; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Louhichi, Awatef & Boujelbene, Younes, 2016. "Credit risk, managerial behaviour and macroeconomic equilibrium within dual banking systems: Interest-free vs. interest-based banking industries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 104-121.
- khoo, roushin, 2017. "Firm Risk And Performance: The Role Of Corporate Governance Of Redtone International Berhad," MPRA Paper 78374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El-Hawary, Dahlia & Grais, Wafik & Iqbal, Zamir, 2007. "Diversity in the regulation of Islamic Financial Institutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 778-800, February.
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi, 2015.
"Performance of Islamic Banks across the World: An Empirical Analysis over the Period 2001-2008,"
International Journal of Empirical Finance,
Research Academy of Social Sciences, pages 27-46.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi, 2017. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," Working Papers hal-01527696, HAL.
- Moazzam Farooq & Sweder van Wijnbergen & Sajjad Zaheer, 2015. "Will Islamic Banking make the World less risky? An Empirical Analysis of Capital Structure, Risk Shifting and Financial Stability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-051/VI/DSF92, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pejman Abedifar & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2013.
"Risk in Islamic Banking,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 17(6), pages 2035-2096.
- Pejman Abedifar & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Risk in Islamic Banking," Working Papers hal-00915115, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Risk in Islamic Banking," Post-Print hal-00915652, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Risk in Islamic Banking," Post-Print hal-01098717, HAL.
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ahmad M. Mashal, 2012. "Islamic Financial in the Global Financial System," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 207-223, March.
- Sat Paul Parashar, 2014. "A case study of the Liquidity Management Centre in Bahrain," Chapters,in: Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 8, pages 139-152 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aziz, Nur Azra Farzana, 2017. "Risk and performance: empirical evidence from bank of tokyo-mitsubishi ufj," MPRA Paper 78358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kabir, Md. Nurul & Worthington, Andrew & Gupta, Rakesh, 2015. "Comparative credit risk in Islamic and conventional bank," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 327-353.
- Chokaev, Bekhan, 2017. "Islamic Finance: Possibilities for Russian Economy," Working Papers 031719, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Paolo Giudici & Shatha Hashem, 2015. "Systemic risk of Islamic Banks," DEM Working Papers Series 103, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Khediri, Karim Ben & Charfeddine, Lanouar & Youssef, Slah Ben, 2015. "Islamic versus conventional banks in the GCC countries: A comparative study using classification techniques," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 75-98.
- Mohd Nor, Nor Syazlinda, 2017. "Firm Risk And Performance The Role Of Corporate Governance," MPRA Paper 78409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramlan, Nur Hu Yani, 2017. "Firm Risk and Performance: The Role of Corporate Governance in Bertam Alliance Berhad," MPRA Paper 78378, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2004. "Value Preservation through Risk Management - A Shariah Compliant Proposal for Equity Risk Management," MPRA Paper 12632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Mariani Abdul-Majid & David Saal & Giuliana Battisti, 2010. "Efficiency in Islamic and conventional banking: an international comparison," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 25-43, August.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0261-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamarulzaman, Fadzilah, 2017. "The Role Of Corporate Governance And Its Impact On Risk And Firm Performance Of Real Estate Industry: Pavilion Reit," MPRA Paper 78396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Krichene, Noureddine, 2017. "Financial Stability of Conventional and Islamic Banks: A Survey," MPRA Paper 82372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al Ajlouni, Ahmed, 2004. "Developing Strategies for Islamic Banks to Face the Future Challenges of Financial Globalization," MPRA Paper 13581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Islamic banking; Risk management; risk management. Islamic Financial Services Board; islamic banks; banking; mudaraba; islamic bank; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation; Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems; Islamic Financial Services Board;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .