The Role of Private Sector Annuities Markets in an Individual Accounts Reform of a Public Pension Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2003.
"Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization With Mortality Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(1), pages 17-41.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2002. "Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization with Mortality Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 9256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blake, 1999. "Annuity Markets: Problems and Solutions," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 24(3), pages 358-375, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008.
"Un impulso al mercado de rentas vitalicias en España
[Promoting the annuities market in Spain]," MPRA Paper 20211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Janet Kong & Manmohan Singh, 2005. "Insurance Companies in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008. "On annuities: an overview of the issues," MPRA Paper 20209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; Public pension reform; individual accounts; annuity markets; life insurance; insurance companies; pension; retirement; life insurance companies; Social Security and Public Pensions; Annuities Market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .