Issues in Domestic Petroleum Pricing in Oil-Producing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freund, Caroline L. & Wallich, Christine I., 1995. "Raising household energy prices in Poland : who gains? who loses?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1495, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrara, Mohsen, 2007. "Energy consumption and economic growth: The case of oil exporting countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2939-2945, May.
- Daniel Leigh & Moataz El-Said, 2006. "Fuel Price Subsidies in Gabon; Fiscal Cost and Distributional Impact," IMF Working Papers 06/243, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:9:y:2014:i:2:p:64-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahabuddin M Hossain, 2003. "Taxation and Pricing of Petroleum Products in Developing Countries; A Framework for Analysis with Application to Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2013.
"International Resource Tax Policies Beyond Rent Extraction,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
13/185, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Simone Valente & Luca Bretschger, 2013. "International Resource Tax Policies Beyond Rent Extraction," Working Paper Series 15313, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2013. "Reforming Subsidies for Fossil Fuel Consumption: Killing Several Birds with One Stone," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1312, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2010. "Endogenous Growth, Asymmetric Trade and Resource Taxation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/132, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Montfort Mlachila & Edgardo Ruggiero & David Corvino, 2016. "Unintended Consequences; Spillovers from Nigeria’s Fuel Pricing Policies to Its Neighbor," IMF Working Papers 16/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Artana, Marcelo Catena y Fernando Navajas & Fernando Navajas & Marcelo Catena, 2007.
"El Shock de los Precios del Petróleo en América Central: Implicancias Fiscales y Energéticas,"
- Daniel Artana & Fernando Navajas & Marcelo Catena, 2007. "El Shock de los Precios del Petróleo en América Central: Implicancias Fiscales y Energéticas," Research Department Publications 4556, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wolf, C, 2008. "Does Ownership Matter? The Performance and Efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0828, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Smeets, Niels, 2017. "Similar goals, divergent motives. The enabling and constraining factors of Russia's capacity-based renewable energy support scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 138-149.
- Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David, 2015. "The political economy of OPEC," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 203-216.
- David Coady & Taimur Baig & Joseph Ntamatungiro & Amine Mati, 2007. "Domestic Petroleum Product Prices and Subsidies; Recent Developments and Reform Strategies," IMF Working Papers 07/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Julien Daubanes & Lisa Leinert, 2012. "Optimum Tariffs and Exhaustible Resources: Theory and Evidence for Gasoline," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/163, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsExcises; Fiscal policy; Taxation; Oil; petroleum; subsidies; domestic prices; incidence; subsidy; fuel oil; petroleum products; oil exporters; Energy and the Macroeconomy; Energy: Government Policy; Oil Petroleum Subsidies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .