Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Empirical Approach)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements,Michael & Hendry,David, 1998. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521632423, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Prica, 2008. "Financial Servicies Liberalization And International Integration In South Eastern Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 53(178-179), pages 122-144, July - De.
- Auboin, Marc, 2007. "Fulfilling the Marrakesh Mandate on Coherence: Ten years of cooperation between the WTO, IMF and World Bank," WTO Discussion Papers 13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Valckx, Nico, 2004.
"WTO financial services commitments: Determinants and impact on financial stability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 517-541.
- Nico Valckx, 2002. "WTO Financial Services Commitments; Determinants and Impacton Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 02/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Yan Wang, 2004. "Foreign bank entry, performance of domestic banks, and sequence of financial liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3416, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial services; Trade liberalization; financial sector stability; financial sector; financial stability; trade in services; services liberalization; Macroeconomic Aspects Of International Trade And Finance; Financial Institutions And Services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.