Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Empirical Approach)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements,Michael & Hendry,David, 1998. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521634809, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Prica, 2008. "Financial Servicies Liberalization And International Integration In South Eastern Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 53(178-179), pages 122-144, July - De.
- Auboin, Marc, 2007. "Fulfilling the Marrakesh Mandate on Coherence: Ten years of cooperation between the WTO, IMF and World Bank," WTO Discussion Papers 13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Valckx, Nico, 2004.
"WTO financial services commitments: Determinants and impact on financial stability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 517-541.
- Nico Valckx, 2002. "WTO Financial Services Commitments; Determinants and Impacton Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 02/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Yan Wang, 2004. "Foreign bank entry, performance of domestic banks, and sequence of financial liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3416, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial services; Trade liberalization; financial sector stability; financial sector; financial stability; trade in services; services liberalization; Macroeconomic Aspects Of International Trade And Finance; Financial Institutions And Services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .