Is Growth Enough? Macroeconomic Policy and Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Pro-Poor Growth," International Finance 0504008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Epaulard, 2003. "Macroeconomic Performance and Poverty Reduction," IMF Working Papers 03/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Oberdabernig, Doris A., 2013.
"Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 113-142.
- Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp144, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Oberdabernig, Doris Anita, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3609, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "External Debt and Pro-Poor Growth," Macroeconomics 0504031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Powell, Owen & Prüfer, Patricia, 2010. "A comparison of two model averaging techniques with an application to growth empirics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 139-153, February.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2004. "A Bayesian Approach to Model Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 04/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William, 2010. "Reflections on the Role of Agriculture in Pro-Poor Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1362-1374, October.
- Maier, Rolf, 2005. "External Debt and Pro-Poor Growth," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2005. "Growth Empirics Under Model Uncertainty; Is Africa Different?," IMF Working Papers 05/18, International Monetary Fund.
- A. R. Kemal, 2003. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty in Pakistan," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2003:14, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2007. "Workers’ Remittances, Economic Growth and Poverty in Developing Asia and the Pacific Countries," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/07/01, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Iyanatul ISLAM, 2005. "Circumventing macroeconomic conservatism: A policy framework for growth, employment and poverty reduction," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Anis Chowdhury, 2012. "Structural Adjustment and Crises –Which Way Now?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(1), pages 85-118, April.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:7:d:10.1007_s10902-017-9911-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "Trade Policy and Pro-Poor Growth," International Trade 0504007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Caroline M Kende-Robb, 2003. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis; Linking Macroeconomic Policies to Poverty Outcomes: Summary of Early Experiences," IMF Working Papers 03/43, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Economic growth; Poverty alleviation; Macroeconomic Policy; Bayesian Analysis; probability; logarithm; equation; correlation; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Models with Panel Data; Measurement and Analysis of Poverty; Comparative Studies of Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2002-08-19 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:02/118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .