The Macroeconomic Impact of HIV/AIDS in Botswana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuddington, John T, 1993. "Further Results on the Macroeconomic Effects of AIDS: The Dualistic, Labor-Surplus Economy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(3), pages 403-417, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Couderc & Nicolas Drouhin & Bruno Ventelou, 2006. "SIDA et croissance économique : le risque d'une « trappe épidémiologique »," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(5), pages 697-715.
- McDonald, Scott & Roberts, Jennifer, 2006.
"AIDS and economic growth: A human capital approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 228-250, June.
- Scott McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 2004. "Aids and Economic Growth: A Human Capital Approach," Working Papers 2004008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:5:p:843-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Haacker, 2002. "Modeling the Macroeconomic Impact of HIV/AIDS," IMF Working Papers 02/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Vijay P. Ojha & Basanta K. Pradhan, 2006. "The Macro-Economic and Sectoral Impacts of HIV and AIDS in India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22134, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joana Godinho & Thomas Novotny & Hiwote Tadesse & Anatoly Vinokur, 2004. "HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15061, August.
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2002.
"AIDS and Income Distribution in Africa; A Micro-simulation Study for Côte d'Ivoire,"
DT/2002/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2004. "AIDS and income distribution in Africa. A micro-simulation study for Cˆote d’Ivoire," Labor and Demography 0408006, EconWPA.
- John Anyanwu & Ejikeme Okonkwo & Yaovi Gassesse Siliadin, 2012. "Working Paper 148 - Role of Fiscal Policy in Tackling the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Southern Africa," Working Paper Series 380, African Development Bank.
- Kenneth Harttgen, 2007. "The Impact of HIV on Children´s Welfare," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 157, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Louise Roos, 2013. "Modelling the impact of HIV/AIDS: A literature review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-233, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Robalino, David A. & Jenkins, Carol & El Maroufi, Karim, 2002. "Risks and macroeconomic impacts of HIV/AIDS in the Middle East and North Africa : why waiting to intervene can be costly," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2874, The World Bank.
- Judith Kabajulizi, 2013. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Health Sector Reforms In Uganda: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2013 5158, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsBotswana; Economic growth; Investment; Social policy; aids; informal sector; hiv/aids; hiv; health spending; One; Two; and Multisector Growth Models; Economywide Country Studies: Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .