Budgetary Transparency for Public Expenditure Control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1999.
"The size and scope of government:: Comparative politics with rational politicians,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 699-735, April.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1998. "The Size and Scope of Government: Comparative Politics with Rational Politicians," Papers 658, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1999. "The Size and Scope of Government: Comparative Politics With Rational Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 2051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1998. "The size and scope of government: Comparative politics with rational politicians," Seminar Papers 658, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1998. "The Size and Scope of Government: Comparative Politics with Rational Politicians," NBER Working Papers 6848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howell H Zee, 1996. "Taxation and Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 96/45, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "San Marino; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Legrenzi, G. & Milas, C., 2004. "Non-linear adjustments in fiscal policy," Working Papers 04/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Rapacki, Ryszard, 2005. "Fiscal Performance and Fiscal Implications of the EU Accession in Poland," EconStor Conference Papers 130182, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gabriella Deborah Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2010. "Spend-and-Tax Adjustments and the Sustainability of the Government's Intertemporal Budget Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2926, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gyorgy Attila, 2009. "Budget Transparency In Romanian Local Public Sector," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 218-221, May.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Italy; Public expenditure control; political systems and public expenditure reforms; taxation and unemployment; GSP implementation versus budgetary gimmicks; budgetary transparency in Italy; public expenditure; expenditure; fiscal constraints; expenditure management; fiscal policy; National Government Expenditures and Related Policies: General; Macroeconomic - Aspects Of Public Finance; And General Outlook; general; national Budget; Deficit; And Debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .