What is Different About Family Businesses?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castaneda, Gonzalo, 2006. "Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 249-286, February.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2013.
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 971-996, January.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2003. "Dynastic Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 3767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2006. "Dynastic Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp0741, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2003. "Dynastic Management," NBER Working Papers 9442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2006. "Dynastic management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brandts, Jordi & Solà, Carles, 2010.
"Personal relations and their effect on behavior in an organizational setting: An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 246-253, February.
- Jordi Brandts & Carles Solà, 2006. "Personal Relations and their Effect on Behavior in an Organizational Setting: An Experimental Study," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 692.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2005.
"Debt and corporate governance in emerging economies: Evidence from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2005-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2005. "Debt and Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies - Evidence from India," Finance Working Papers 22358, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010.
"A framework for financial market development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 107-135.
- Morten Bennedsen & Kasper Nielsen & Francisco Pérez-González & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2005. "Inside the Family Firm: The Role of Families in Succession Decisions and Performance," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Sep 2005.
- Schmid, Thomas & Ampenberger, Markus & Kaserer, Christoph & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin, 2010. "Controlling shareholders and payout policy: do founding families have a special 'taste for dividends'?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Bennedsen, Morten & Nielsen, Kasper & Pérez-González, Francisco & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2005. "Inside the Family Firm," Working Papers 21-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ampenberger, Markus & Schmid, Thomas & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph, 2009. "Capital structure decisions in family firms: empirical evidence from a bank-based economy," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-05, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Glauben, Thomas & Tietje, Hendrik & Weiss, Christoph R., 2005. "Analysing Family Farm Succession: A Probit and a Competing Risk Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24699, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cao, Jerry & Cumming, Douglas & Wang, Xiaoming, 2015. "One-child policy and family firms in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 317-329.
- Glauben, Thomas & Tietje, Hendrik & Weiss, Christoph R., 2004. "Sussession In Agriculture: A Probit And Competing Risk Analysis," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20067, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Family Capitalism Corporate Governance Theory," MPRA Paper 17886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2002. "Trust As a Means of Improving Corporate Governance and Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 02/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordi Brandts & Carles Solà, 2006. "Personal Relations and their Effect on Behavior in an Organizational Setting: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 300, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Luis R. Gomez-Mejia & Marianna Makri & Martin Larraza Kintana, 2010. "Diversification Decisions in Family-Controlled Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 223-252, March.
- Pinheiro, Roberto & Yung, Chris, 2015. "CEOs in family firms: Does junior know what he's doing?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 345-361.
- Marco CUCCULELLI & Giacinto MICUCCI, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Inherited Control and Firm Performance in Italian SMEs," Working Papers 258, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jordi Brandts & Carles Solà, 2009. "Personal Relations and their Effect on Behavior in an Organizational Setting: An Experimental Study," Post-Print hal-00735846, HAL.
- Smith, Donna & Hair, Joseph F. & Ferguson, Keith, 2014. "An investigation of the effect of family influence on Commitment–Trust in retailer–vendor strategic partnerships," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 252-263.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Fullenkamp, Connel, 2002. "Managing ethical risk: How investing in ethics adds value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1697-1718, September.
- Galina Zudenkova, 2015. "Political cronyism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 473-492, March.
- Mühlbauer, Stefan, 2016. "Foundation owned firms - a delegation approach," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145719, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate policy; Financial crisis; Philippines; Indonesia; Malaysia; Korea; Republic of; Thailand; altruism; asymmetric information; family business; trust; nonmarket transactions; moral hazard; corporate governance; family businesses; moral hazard problem; business school; Studies of Particular Policy Episodes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .