Bank Debit Taxes in Latin America; An Analysis of Recent Trends
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez Sabaini, Juan Carlos & Morán, Dalmiro, 2014. "Tax policy in Latin America: Assessment and guidelines for a second generation of reforms," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 133, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:col:000107:015643 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Carrasquilla & Arturo Galindo, 2002. "Efectos En Bienestar De La Represión Financiera," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002429, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pedro Albuquerque, 2006.
"BAD taxation: Disintermediation and illiquidity in a bank account debits tax model,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(5), pages 601-624, September.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "BAD Taxation: Disintermediation and Illiquidity in a Bank Account Debits Tax Model," Public Economics 0511019, EconWPA, revised 26 Dec 2005.
- Pedro Albuquerque, 2006. "BAD Taxation: Disintermediation and Illiquidity in a Bank Account Debits Tax Model," Post-Print halshs-00745610, HAL.
- Victor Duarte Lledo, 2005. "Tax Systems Under Fiscal Adjustment; A Dynamic CGE Analysis of the Brazilian Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 05/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Ignacio Lozano & Norberto Rodríguez, 2015. "Una Nota Sobre el Impacto del Gravamen a las Transacciones Financieras en los Márgenes Bancarios en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013876, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2005. "TRIBUTACION, EQUIDAD Y EFICIENCIA EN COLOMBIA: Guía para Salir de un Sistema Tributario Amalgamado," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003663, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v:35:y:2017:i:83:p:154-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution," Textos para discussão 238, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Hernando Vargas-Herrera & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2017.
"Financial transaction tax and banking margins: An empirical note for Colombia,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 35(83), pages 154-160, Junio.
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Hernando Vargas-Herrera & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2017. "Financial transaction tax and banking margins: An empirical note for Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 35(83), pages 154-160, June.
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Hernando Vargas-Herrera & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2015. "Financial Transaction Tax and Banking Margins: An Empirical Note for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 909, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Bank transactions: pathway to the single tax ideal A modern tax technology;the Brazilian experience with a bank transactions tax (1993-2007)," MPRA Paper 16710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Argentina; Colombia; Ecuador; Peru; Venezuela; Financial transactions taxes; bank debit taxes; financial institutions; checks; credit; payments; stock exchange; Taxation and Subsidies: Other;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.