Financial Reforms in Sudan; Streamlining Bank Intermediation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1995:i:1:p:97-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Errico & Mitra Farahbaksh, 1998. "Islamic Banking; Issues in Prudential Regulations and Supervision," IMF Working Papers 98/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army With Only a Signal Corps," NBER Working Papers 7420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army with Only a Signal Corps?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 321-338, November.
- Stanley Fischer & Alan Gelb, 1991. "The Process of Socialist Economic Transformation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 91-105, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam B. Elhiraika & Khalid Abu Ismail, 2004. "Financial Sector Policy and Poverty Reduction in Sudan," Working Papers 0411, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jun 2004.
- World Bank, 2003. "Sudan - Stabilization and Reconstruction : Country Economic Memorandum, Volume 1. Main Text," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14622, The World Bank.
- Kenji Moriyama, 2008. "Investigating Inflation Dynamics in Sudan," IMF Working Papers 08/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2002. "Money, Meat, and Inflation; Using Price Data to Understand An Export Shock in Sudan," IMF Working Papers 02/84, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reform; Banking supervision; Islamic finance; Monetary policy; Sudan; banking; reserve requirements; banking system; foreign exchange; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-07-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-07-02 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2006-07-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.