Indonesia; Anatomy of a Banking Crisis Two Years of Living Dangerously 1997–99
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2002. "Second and Third Thoughts on Privatisation in Indonesia," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 151-164.
- Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2014. "The empirics of banking regulation," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 49-76.
- repec:bla:ajecsc:v:76:y:2017:i:5:p:1219-1255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uma Ramakrishnan & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2002. "Forecasting Inflation in Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 02/111, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBank restructuring; Blanket guarantee; Banking supervision; Banking crisis; Financial crisis; Lender of last resort; Indonesia; banking; recapitalization; banking sector; banking system; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation; Economic History: Financial Markets and Institutions: Asia including Middle East; Economywide Country Studies: Asia including Middle East;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-07-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2001-11-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2006-07-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2006-07-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2001-11-27 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2006-07-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .