High Inflation and Real Wages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan C. Stockman, 1985.
"Effects of Inflation on the Pattern of International Trade,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 587-601, August.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1981. "Effects of Inflation on the Pattern of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 0713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benedikt Braumann, 2000. "Real Effects of High Inflation," IMF Working Papers 00/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-1329, December.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1990. "Real wages, monetary accommodation, and inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 897-911, July.
- Eliana Cardoso, 1992. "Inflation and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 4006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1998. "Inflation crises and long-run growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-26, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofyan SYAHNUR & Klaus FROHBERG, "undated". "The Impact of Oil Price Behavior on the Poor in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province, Indonesia," EcoMod2008 23800139, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Real wages; Poverty; Inflation; Wages; Heckscher-Ohlin; cash-in-advance; high inflation; relative price; relative prices; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-07-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2006-07-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .