Pension Reform and the Fiscal Policy Stance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter S. Heller, 1998. "Rethinking Public Pension Reform Initiatives," IMF Working Papers 98/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1998. "Perspectives on the Social Security Crisis and Proposed Solutions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 142-150, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Manuel Lima & Johannes Wiegand & Enrique Montes & Carlos Varela, 2006. "Sectoral Balance Sheet Mismatches and Macroeconomic Vulnerabilities in Colombia, 1996-2003," IMF Working Papers 06/5, International Monetary Fund.
- David Robalino, 2005.
"Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7427, June.
- Robalino, David & Whitehouse, Edward & Mataoanu, Anca & Musalem, Alberto & Sherwood, Elisabeth & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2005. "Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: time for change," MPRA Paper 10448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ondøej Schneider, 2009.
"Reforming Pensions in Europe: Economic Fundamentals and Political Factors,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(4), pages 292-308, Oktober.
- Ondřej Schneider, 2009. "Reforming Pensions in Europe: Economic Fundamentals and Political Factors," Working Papers IES 2009/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Ondrej Schneider, 2009. "Reforming Pensions in Europe: Economic Fundamentals and Political Factors," CESifo Working Paper Series 2572, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal balance; Pensions; Social security; Fiscal policy; old age pension; pension reform; pension; public pension; individual accounts; pension system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .