The Treatment of Nonperforming Loans in Macroeconomic Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier M Frecaut, 2016. "A National Wealth Approach to Banking Crises and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 16/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Sabbah Gueddoudj, 2013. "Fluctuations Economiques et Dynamiques de la Constitution de Provisions Pour Créances Douteuses des Banques Luxembourgeoises," BCL working papers 81, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Fofack, Hippolyte L., 2005. "Nonperforming loans in Sub-Saharan Africa : causal analysis and macroeconomic implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3769, The World Bank.
- Bholat, David & Lastra, Rosa & Markose, Sheri & Miglionico, Andrea & Sen, Kallol, 2016. "Non-performing loans: regulatory and accounting treatments of assets," Bank of England working papers 594, Bank of England.
- Rayenda Brahmana & Chin hong Puah & Michael Chai, 2016. "Natural Disaster and Local Bank Non-Performing Loan: Case of Nias Tsunami 2004," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2413-2421.
- Samuel Gameli Gadzo, 2018. "Non-Performing Loan and Liquidity of Universal Banks: Does Minimum Capital Requirement Matters?," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 4(12), pages 792-801, 12-2018.
- David Bholat & Rosa M. Lastra & Sheri M. Markose & Andrea Miglionico & Kallol Sen, 2018. "Non-performing loans at the dawn of IFRS 9: regulatory and accounting treatment of asset quality," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 33-54, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; Loans; Loan provisioning; General statistics; loan accounting; interest; debt; nonperforming loans; creditor; Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Macroeconomic Data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.