Risk Diversification in the Credit Portfolio; An Overview of Country Practices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Fazio, Dimas M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2011.
"The effects of loan portfolio concentration on Brazilian banks' return and risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3065-3076, November.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2010. "The Effects of Loan Portfolio Concentration on Brazilian Banks' Return and Risk," Working Papers Series 215, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rao, Pingui & Yue, Heng & Zhu, Jigao, 2015. "An investigation of credit borrower concentration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 208-221.
- Aditya Narain & Pau Rabanal & Steen Byskov, 2003. "Prudential Issues in Less Diversified Economies," IMF Working Papers 03/198, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit risk; risk diversification; credit concentration; large credit exposure; banking; capital adequacy; bank for international settlements; capital base; banking supervision;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .