An Attempt to Profile the Finances of China’s Enterprise Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomerleano, Michael, 1998. "The East Asia crisis and corporate finances : the untold micro story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1990, The World Bank.
- Steinfeld,Edward S., 1998. "Forging Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633352, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Garcia Pascual & Jorge Cayazzo & Socorro Heysen & Eva Gutierrez, 2006. "Toward An Effective Supervision of Partially Dollarized Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 06/32, International Monetary Fund.
- ECKAUS, Richard S., 2006. "China's exports, subsidies to state-owned enterprises and the WTO," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13.
- Rupert D Worrell, 2004. "Quantitative Assessment of the Financial Sector; An Integrated Approach," IMF Working Papers 04/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinout De Bock & Alexander Demyanets, 2012. "Bank Asset Quality in Emerging Markets; Determinants and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 12/71, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Economic policy; Chinese economy; Chinese corporate sector; Chinese financial sector; industrial enterprises; listed companies; enterprise sector; net fixed assets; state enterprise; Corporate Finance and Governance: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .