Tax Incentives in The Philippines; A Regional Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching-huei Chang & Peter W. H. Cheng, 1992. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment in Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 315-338 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1986. "Home country incentives and FDI in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 258, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chen, Jo-Hui, 1998. "The Effects of International Competition of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 51(4), pages 497-516.
- Peter K. Clark, 1993. "Tax Incentives and Equipment Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(1), pages 317-347.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1987. "Tax Policy and the International Location of Investment," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 73-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Anwar & Slemrod, Joel, 1991. "Do Taxes Matter for Foreign Direct Investment?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 473-491, September.
- Itagaki, Takao, 1979. "Theory of the Multinational Firm: An Analysis of Effects of Government Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 437-448, June.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 1994. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Philippines: A Reassessment," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Sosa, 2006. "Tax Incentives and Investment in the Eastern Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2016. "Cross-Country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers DP 2016-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:15:y:2010:i:2:p:166-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Fletcher, 2005. "Increasing Public Sector Revenue in the Philippines; Equity and Efficiency Considerations," IMF Working Papers 05/22, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Philippines; Technical Assistance Report on Road Map for a Pro-Growth and Equitable Tax System," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Ma. Laarni D. Revilla, 2016. "Cross-country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on FDI," Working Papers id:11472, eSocialSciences.
- Dennis Botman & Alexander Klemm & Reza Baqir, 2010.
"Investment incentives and effective tax rates in the Philippines: a comparison with neighboring countries,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 166-191.
- Alexander D Klemm & Dennis P Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines; A Comparison With Neighboring Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2016. "Cross-Country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Research Paper Series DP 2016-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; corporate tax incentives. ASEAN.; fiscal incentives; investors; tax incentives; tax rate; tax credit; Corporate Tax Incentives. Asean;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .