How Volatile and Unpredictable Are Aid Flows, and What Are the Policy Implications?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bulir, Ales & Hamann, A. Javier, 2001. "How Volatile and Unpredictable are Aid Flows, and What are the Policy Implications?," WIDER Working Paper Series 143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "The multiplier approach to the money supply process: a precautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 47-64.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1995:i:1:p:97-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beenstock, Michael, 1989.
"The Determinants of the Money Multiplier in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 464-480, November.
- Beenstock, Michael & Chan, Kam-Fai, 1986. "The Determinants of the Money Multiplier in the United Kingdom," CEPR Discussion Papers 106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frost, Peter A, 1977. "Short-Run Fluctuations in the Money Multiplier and Monetary Control," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 165-181, February.
- Finn E. Kydland & Scott Freeman, 2000. "Monetary Aggregates and Output," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1125-1135, December.
- Mangal Goswami & Oya Celasun, 2002. "An Analysis of Money Demand and Inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Working Papers 02/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Development assistance; Foreign aid; Fund-supported adjustment programs; IMF Programs; external aid; volatility; predictability; IMF-supported programs; correlation; prediction; aid flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.