From Crisis to Recovery in Korea; Strategy, Achievements, and Lessons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Se-Jik Kim, 2004. "Timing of International Bailouts," IMF Working Papers 04/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Hong, Kiseok & Lee, Jong-Wha & Lee, Young Soo, 2007. "Investment by Korean conglomerates before and after the crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 347-373, August.
- Marcus Noland, 2007.
"South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 481-528
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 11381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," Working Paper Series WP05-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ashoka Mody & Se-Jik Kim, 2004. "Managing Confidence in Emerging Market Bank Runs," IMF Working Papers 04/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Pritha Mitra, 2006. "Post-Crisis Recovery; When Does Increased Fiscal Discipline Work?," IMF Working Papers 06/219, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2003. "Turkey : Corporate Sector Impact Assessment Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14870, The World Bank.
- Dirk Baur & Renee Fry, 2006. "Endogenous Contagion - A Panel Data Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2006-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2005. "Does leverage influence banks' non-performing loans? Evidence from India," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(15), pages 913-918.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenneth M. Kletzer & Brian Pinto, 2005.
"Sargent-Wallace meets Krugman-Flood-Garber, or: why sovereign debt swaps do not avert macroeconomic crises,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(503), pages 343-367, April.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenneth M. Kletzer & Brian Pinto, 2002. "Sargent-Wallace Meets Krugman-Flood-Garber, or: Why Sovereign Debt Swaps Don't Avert Macroeconomic Crises," NBER Working Papers 9190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2004. "Lessons from East Asia's Crisis and Recovery," MPRA Paper 12759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Se-Jik Kim, 2003. "Macro Effects of Corporate Restructuring in Japan," IMF Working Papers 03/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2002. "Monitoring Banking Sector Fragility," Macroeconomics 0206004, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2006.
- Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Privatization and Corporate Governance," NBER Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12, pages 13-34 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Udaibir S Das & Richard Podpiera & Nigel Davies, 2003. "Insurance and Issues in Financial Soundness," IMF Working Papers 03/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Otaviano Canuto & Swati R. Ghosh, 2013.
"Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 16202, June.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2013. "Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 129, pages 1-8, November.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:677-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kibritcioglu, Aykut, 2002. "Excessive Risk-Taking, Banking Sector Fragility, and Banking Crises," Working Papers 02-0114, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Doowon Lee, 2006. "The Korean Economy in Transition: In Search for a New Model," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 207-230.
- Liu, Wan-Chun & Hsu, Chen-Min, 2006. "The role of financial development in economic growth: The experiences of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 667-690, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; IMF; Korea; Republic of; Korea; Asian financial crisis; financial sector; financial institutions; capital markets; financial system; bond; Macroeconomic - Aspects Of Public Finance; Macroeconomic Policy; And General Outlook; international Finance; macroeconomic Aspects Of International Trade And Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .