Characterizing Exchange Rate Regimes in Post-Crisis East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chuhan, Punam & Claessens, Stijn & Mamingi, Nlandu, 1998. "Equity and bond flows to Latin America and Asia: the role of global and country factors," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 439-463, April.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert, 2016. "International capital flows to emerging markets: National and global determinants," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 82-100.
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Ana Lasaosa & Ibrahim Stevens & Matthew Tong, 2011. "The Financial Market Impact of Quantitative Easing in the United Kingdom," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 113-161, September.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2000. "Stock Market Liberalization, Economic Reform, and Emerging Market Equity Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 529-564, April.
- Anastasia Guscina & Guilherme Pedras & Gabriel Presciuttini, 2014. "First-Time International Bond Issuance—New Opportunities and Emerging Risks," IMF Working Papers 14/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei, 2014.
"Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 221-248.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2015. "Frontier market transaction costs and diversification," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-24.
- Sula, Ozan & Willett, Thomas D., 2009. "The reversibility of different types of capital flows to emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 296-310, December.
- André F. Perold, 2004. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 3-24, Summer.
- Bruner, Robert F. & Li, Wei & Kritzman, Mark & Myrgren, Simon & Page, Sébastien, 2008. "Market integration in developed and emerging markets: Evidence from the CAPM," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 89-103, June.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 2004. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 25-46, Summer.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The financial stability risks of ultra-loose monetary policy," Policy Contributions 876, Bruegel.
- Juliana Dutra Araujo & Antonio David & Carlos van Hombeeck & Chris Papageorgiou, 2015. "Non-FDI Capital Inflows in Low-Income Developing Countries; Catching the Wave?," IMF Working Papers 15/86, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Malaysia; Korea; Republic of; Foreign exchange; Indonesia; Philippines; Thailand; exchange rate regime; volatility; Asian crisis; exchange rate; exchange rates; random walk; exchange rate volatility; standard deviation; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .