Real Convergence to EU Income Levels; Central Europe From 1990 to the Long Term
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Crafts, 1999. "East Asian Growth Before and After the Crisis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(2), pages 1-2.
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006.
"Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- De Broeck, Mark & Sloek, Torsten, 2001. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zoltán M. Jakab & Mihály András Kovács, 1999. "Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 1999/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heather Gibson & Jim Malley, 2008.
"The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greece,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 629-650, November.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greee," Working Papers 63, Bank of Greece.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greece," Working Papers 2007_39, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Petrevski, Goran & Gockov, Gjorgji & Makreshanska-Mladenovska, Suzana, 2016. "Determinants of real convergence in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 74655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Oct 2016.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Economakis, George & Milios, John G. & Maroudas, Leonidas & Aggelis, Vassilis, 2005. "Growth, Technological Change and Output Gap in Russia," MPRA Paper 74479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Olenko, 2004. "Sustainability of the Estonian macroeconomic performance in the light of the EU membership," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 41, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Krkoska, Libor & Teksoz, Utku, 2007. "Accuracy of GDP growth forecasts for transition countries: Ten years of forecasting assessed," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-45.
- Marcin Piatkowski, 2004. "Does ICT Investment Matter for Growth and Labor Productivity in Transition Economies?," Development and Comp Systems 0402008, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; Poland; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Hungary; Transition; EU accession; growth; growth accounting; Central Europe; tfp; capital stock; gdp growth; economic growth; total factor productivity; Economic Growth of Open Economies; Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity: General; Socialist Systems and Transitional Economies: General; Slovakia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .