Debt Relief Under the HIPC Initiative; Context and Outlook for Debt Sustainability and Resource Flow
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Yang & Dan Nyberg, 2009. "External Debt Sustainability in HIPC Completion Point Countries; An Update," IMF Working Papers 09/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Yan M Sun, 2004. "External Debt Sustainability in HIPC Completion Point Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Siddique, Abu & Selvanathan, E.A. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2016. "The impact of external debt on growth: Evidence from highly indebted poor countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 874-894.
- Sushanta Mallick & Brigitte Granville, 2005. "How best to link poverty reduction and debt sustainability in IMF-World Bank models?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 67-85.
- Annalisa Fedelino & Alina Kudina, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability in African HIPC Countries; A Policy Dilemma?," IMF Working Papers 03/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Brigitte Granville & Sushanta Mallick*, 2006. "Integrating poverty reduction in IMF-World Bank Models," Working Papers id:502, eSocialSciences.
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe, 2010. "Analysis of current account reversals via regime switching models," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 21-43, February.
- Unver, Mustafa & Dogru, Bulent, 2015. "The Determinants of Economic Fragility: Case of the Fragile Five Countries," MPRA Paper 68734, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt relief; HIPC Initiative; Foreign aid; Poverty reduction; external debt sustainability; debt; debt service; debt reduction; external debt; International Lending and Debt Problems; Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .