A Primeron Mineral Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Anthony J Venables, 2008.
"Harnessing Windfall Revenues in Developing Economies: Sovereign wealth funds and optimal tradeoffs between citizen dividends, public infrastructure and debt reduction,"
OxCarre Working Papers
009, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J, 2008. "Harnessing Windfall Revenues in Developing Economies: Sovereign Wealth Funds and Optimal Tradeoffs Between Citizen Dividends, Public Infrastructure and Debt Reduction," CEPR Discussion Papers 6954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy P, 1993. "Policy Uncertainty, Persistence and Growth," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 145-163, June.
- David Coady & Taimur Baig & Joseph Ntamatungiro & Amine Mati, 2007. "Domestic Petroleum Product Prices and Subsidies; Recent Developments and Reform Strategies," IMF Working Papers 07/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Collier & Benedikt Goderis, 2007.
"Commodity Prices, Growth, and the Natural Resource Curse: Reconciling a Conundrum,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2007-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Collier, Paul & Goderis, Benedikt, 2008. "Commodity Prices, Growth, and the Natural Resource Curse: Reconciling a Conundrum," MPRA Paper 17315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Gavin, 1997. "A Decade of Reform in Latin America: Has it Delivered Lower Volatility?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6429, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nada Choueiri & Klaus-Stefan Enders & Yuri V Sobolev & Jan Walliser & Sherwyn Williams, 2002. "Yemen in the 1990s; From Unification to Economic Reform," IMF Occasional Papers 208, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Gavin, 1997. "A Decade of Reform in Latin America: Has it Delivered Lower Volatility?," Research Department Publications 4076, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Gavin, 1997. "A Decade of Reform in Latin America: Has it Delivered Lower Volatility?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6206, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Qing Wang & Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2002. "Testing the Relationship Between Government Spending and Revenue; Evidence From GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/201, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvana Tordo, 2007. "Fiscal Systems for Hydrocarbons : Design Issues," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6746, June.
- Laporte, Bertrand & de Quatrebarbes, Céline, 2015.
"What do we know about the sharing of mineral resource rent in Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 239-249.
- Bertrand Laporte & Céline De Quatrebarbes, 2015. "What do we know about the sharing of mineral resources rent in Africa?," Post-Print halshs-01225791, HAL.
- Thomas Baunsgaard, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in Nigeria; Any Role for Rules?," IMF Working Papers 03/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Bobylev Yuriy & Turuntseva Marina, 2010. "Taxation of the mineral sector," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 140P.
- Ousman Gajigo & Emelly Mutambatsere & Guirane Samba Ndiaye, 2012. "Working Paper 147 - Gold Mining in Africa-Maximizing Economic Returns for Countries," Working Paper Series 378, African Development Bank.
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 2009. "Theoretical Perspectives on Resource Tax Design," Working Papers 1206, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yuri Bobylev & Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Export Duties on Oil and Oil Products: Cancel Expediency and Scenario Analysis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 161P.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Mining sector; Taxation; mineral tax; mining and petroleum; mineral extraction; rate of return; tax system; fiscal stability; tax rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .