A Primeron Mineral Taxation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvana Tordo, 2007. "Fiscal Systems for Hydrocarbons : Design Issues," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6746.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:53-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 2009. "Theoretical Perspectives on Resource Tax Design," Working Papers 1206, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Laporte, Bertrand & de Quatrebarbes, Céline, 2015.
"What do we know about the sharing of mineral resource rent in Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 239-249.
- Bertrand Laporte & Céline De Quatrebarbes, 2015. "What do we know about the sharing of mineral resources rent in Africa?," Post-Print halshs-01225791, HAL.
- Thomas Baunsgaard, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in Nigeria; Any Role for Rules?," IMF Working Papers 03/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Bobylev Yuriy & Turuntseva Marina, 2010. "Taxation of the mineral sector," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 140P.
- Yuri Bobylev & Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Export Duties on Oil and Oil Products: Cancel Expediency and Scenario Analysis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 161P.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ousman Gajigo & Emelly Mutambatsere & Guirane Samba Ndiaye, 2012. "Working Paper 147 - Gold Mining in Africa-Maximizing Economic Returns for Countries," Working Paper Series 378, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Mining sector; Taxation; mineral tax; mining and petroleum; mineral extraction; rate of return; tax system; fiscal stability; tax rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.