The Impact of U.S. Economic Growthon the Rest of the World; How Much Does it Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Horacio Sapriza, 2006. "Sovereign Default, Terms of Trade and Interest Rates in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2006-01, Banco de México.
- Poshakwale, S. & Ganguly, G., 2015. "International shocks and growth in emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 29-46.
- Hsiao, Frank S. T. & Hsiao, Mei-chu W. & Yamashita, Akio, 2003. "The impact of the US economy on the Asia-Pacific region: does it matter?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 219-241, April.
- Egle Tafenau, 2004. "Modelling the Economic Growth of the Countries in the Baltic Sea Region," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, in: Tiiu Paas & Egle Tafenau (ed.), Modelling the Economies of the Baltic Sea Region, edition 1, volume 17, chapter 2, pages 54-91, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Bengisu Vural, 2006.
"The effects of Japanese economic performance on Indonesia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 499-502.
- Hakan Berument & Bengisu Vural & Basak Ceylan, 2006. "The Effects of Japanese Economic Performance on Indonesia," Working Papers 0601, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Daniel Zerfu Gurara & Mthuli Ncube, 2013. "Working Paper 183 - Global Economic Spillovers to Africa- A GVAR Approach," Working Paper Series 981, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; International trade; United States; gdp per capita; trading partner; trading partners; net exports; real gdp; Macroeconomic Aspects Of International Trade And Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2001-11-27 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .