The Role of Medium-Term Fiscal Frameworks for Transition Countries; The Case of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balázs Horváth & István P. Székely, 2003. "The Role of Medium-Term Fiscal Frameworks for Transition Countries : The Case of Bulgaria," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 86-113, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corsetti, G., 1990. "Testing For Solvency Of Public Sector: An Application To Italy," Papers 617, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
- Polackova Brixi, Hana & Shatalov, Sergei & Zlaoui, Leila, 2000. "Managing fiscal risk in Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2282, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011.
"Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- World Bank, 2003. "Serbia and Montenegro : Public Expenditure and Institutional Review, Volume 2. Serbia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14823, The World Bank.
- Ivona G. Yakimova, 2004. "The Market Transition in Bulgaria – On Route To A Regulated Market Economy," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 89-123.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal management; Bulgaria; medium-term fiscal framework; fiscal framework; pension; public debt; fiscal policy; National Budget; Deficit; and Debt: General; Structure and Scope of Government: General; Dedium-term Fiscal Framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .