The Role of Medium-Term Fiscal Frameworks for Transition Countries; The Case of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balázs Horváth & István P. Székely, 2003. "The Role of Medium-Term Fiscal Frameworks for Transition Countries : The Case of Bulgaria," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 86-113, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polackova Brixi, Hana & Shatalov, Sergei & Zlaoui, Leila, 2000. "Managing fiscal risk in Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2282, The World Bank.
- Corsetti, G., 1990. "Testing For Solvency Of Public Sector: An Application To Italy," Papers 617, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011.
"Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- World Bank, 2003. "Serbia and Montenegro : Public Expenditure and Institutional Review, Volume 2. Serbia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14823, The World Bank.
- Ivona G. Yakimova, 2004. "The Market Transition in Bulgaria – On Route To A Regulated Market Economy," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 89-123.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal management; Bulgaria; medium-term fiscal framework; fiscal framework; pension; public debt; fiscal policy; National Budget; Deficit; and Debt: General; Structure and Scope of Government: General; Dedium-term Fiscal Framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:01/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .