Factor Reallocation and Growth in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006.
"Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis,"
Working Paper Series
6806, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper 2006/01, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P.Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2004.
"Benchmarking structural change in transition,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-81, March.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Munich Reprints in Economics 19619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," ifo Working Paper Series 33, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Quinn, Michael A. & Rubb, Stephen, 2006. "Mexico's labor market: The importance of education-occupation matching on wages and productivity in developing countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Boileau Loko & Mame Astou Diouf, 2009. "Revisiting the Determinants of Productivity Growth - What’s new?," IMF Working Papers 09/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer, 2005. "Key emerging and conceptual issues in the development of the rural non-farm economy in developing countries and transition economies," Development and Comp Systems 0510017, EconWPA.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2007. "Old and new dualisms in Latin America and Asia: labour productivity, international competitiveness and income distribution," MPRA Paper 14510, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003.
"Globalisation and the Challenge for Developing Countries,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(Supplemen), pages 35-72, February.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2001. "Globalization and the challenge for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2618, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Developing countries; Economic models; Factor reallocation; dualism; growth; labor reallocation; labor productivities; labor productivity; gdp growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .