Centripetal forces in China's Economic Take-Off
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas & Davis, Rhona, 2007. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Flows to the Federal Region of Kurdistan," IZA Discussion Papers 3218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ping HUA & YUE, 2001. "Does Comparative Advantage Explain Export Patterns in China?," Working Papers 200108, CERDI.
- John S Henley, 2006. "Chasing the dragon: Accounting for the under-performance of India by comparison with China in attracting foreign direct investment," Working Papers id:756, eSocialSciences.
- John S Henley, 2004. "Chasing the dragon: accounting for the under-performance of India by comparison with China in attracting foreign direct investment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 1039-1052.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Le Wang, 2008. "Economic Reform, Growth and Convergence in China," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 128-154, March.
- Jahangir Aziz & Christoph Duenwald, 2001. "China's Provincial Growth Dynamics," Development and Comp Systems 0012004, EconWPA.
- Jones, Derek C. & Li, Cheng & Owen, Ann L., 2003.
"Growth and regional inequality in China during the reform era,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 186-200.
- Derek C. Jones & Cheng Li & Ann L. Owen, 2003. "Growth and Regional Inequality in China During the Reform Era," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-561, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Renard, Mary-Francoise, 2002. "A pessimistic view on the impact of regional inequalities," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 341-344, December.
- World Bank, 2005. "China : Integration of National Product and Factor Markets, Economic Benefits and Policy Recommendations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8690, The World Bank.
- Jahangir Aziz & Christoph Duenwald, 2001. "China's Provincial Growth Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 01/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon, György, 2001.
"Reform és növekedés Kínában
[Reform and growth in China]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 673-692.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; China; Foreign investment; Convergence; integration; growth; inequality; fdi; per capita incomes; per capita income; foreign direct investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.