Rural Poverty in Developing Countries; Issues and Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tache, Boku & Sjaastad, Espen, 2010. "Pastoralists' Conceptions of Poverty: An Analysis of Traditional and Conventional Indicators from Borana, Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1168-1178, August.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agriculture and Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8455, The World Bank.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen, 2016.
"The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: A meta-regression analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 164-174.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen, 2015. "The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: a meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2015_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Hannum, Emily & Buchmann, Claudia, 2005. "Global Educational Expansion and Socio-Economic Development: An Assessment of Findings from the Social Sciences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 333-354, March.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:60:y:2019:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehanna, Rock-Antoine, 2004. "Poverty and economic development: not as direct as it may seem," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 217-228, April.
- Gafaar, Oluwatoyin Alade S & Osinubi, Tokunbo Simbowale, 2005. "Macroeconomic Policies and Pro-Poor Growth in Nigeria," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Sindy A. González & Héctor J. Villarreal, 2006. "More Pushed than Pulled: Self-employment in rural Mexico ten years after NAFTA," Working Papers 20063, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Nov 2006.
- repec:abr:ociacr:v:4:y:2018:i:5:p:614-619 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Poverty; Rural poverty; developing countries; issues and policies; rural poverty; health care; agricultural growth; agricultural land; rural women;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-06-05 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.