Institutions Matter in Transition, But so do Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003.
"The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
120, Royal Economic Society.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2003. "The political economy of reforms : Empirical evidence from post-communist transition in the 1990s," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Babetskii, Ian & Boone, Laurence & Maurel, Mathilde, 2002.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Supply Shocks Asymmetry: The Case of the Accession Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Babetski & Laurence Boone & Mathilde Maurel, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Supply Shocks Asymmetry: the Case of the Accession Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp206, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Anna Zaytseva, 2012. "Vietnam in XXI Century: Institutional Development of S&T and Innovation Policy," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 44-55.
- Grogan, Louise & Moers, Luc, 2001. "Growth empirics with institutional measures for transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 323-344, December.
- Karsten Staehr, 2005.
"Reforms and Economic Growth in Transition Economies: Complementarity, Sequencing and Speed,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 177-202, December.
- Karsten Staehr, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," Macroeconomics 0303003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Staehr, Karsten, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies : Complementarity, sequencing and speed," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hans-Jurgen Wagener, 2004. "Good Governance, Welfare, and Transformation," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(1), pages 127-143, June.
- Andreea Vass, 2005. "Romania and the trade and the development approaches to CEE convergence with the EU, under the competitive pressures of integration," IWE Working Papers 151, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Solanko, Laura, 2003.
"An empirical note on growth and convergence across Russian regions,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
9/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Laura Solanko, 2003. "An empirical note on growth and convergence across Russian regions," Macroeconomics 0308005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2002. "Do efficient banking sectors accelerate economic growth in transition countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christoph Walkner, 2004. "Issues in corporate governance," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 200, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Guido De Blasio & A. Dalmazzo, 2001. "Resources and Incentives to Reform; A Model and Some Evidence on Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Kopits, George, 2002. "Central European EU accession and Latin American integration: Mutual lessons in macroeconomic policy design," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 253-277, December.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Kaiser, Kai, 2004. "Long-term growth prospects in transition economies: a reappraisal," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-118, March.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Raiser, Martin & Sanfey, Peter, 2002. "Defying the Odds: Initial Conditions, Reforms, and Growth in the First Decade of Transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 229-250, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Economic growth; Stabilization programs; Transition economies; Transition; growth; stabilization; reforms; institutions; transition countries; equation; economic liberalization; survey; Economic Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.