The Japanese Banking Crisis of the 1990's; Sources and Lessons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0402-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montgomery, Heather, 2002. "Taipei,China's banking problems: lessons from the Japanese experience," MPRA Paper 14939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "The End of the Japanese Stagnation: an Assessment of the Policy Solutions," ICER Working Papers 27-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2005. "Financial Deregulation and Crisis:An ‘Agency-conflict’ Case of Japan," MPRA Paper 24856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Marotta & Salvatore Miccich`e & Yoshi Fujiwara & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hideaki Aoyama & Mauro Gallegati & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2015. "Backbone of credit relationships in the Japanese credit market," Papers 1511.06870, arXiv.org.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2005. "Financial Deregulations, Conflict of Interest and Banking Crisis in Japan: A Decision-theoretic-GARCH Approach to Analyze the Management Behavior," MPRA Paper 24858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin Zhang, 2015. "China's Economic Transition Syndrome," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 59-78, May.
- Ambrosius, Christian, 2017. "What explains the speed of recovery from banking crises?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 257-287.
- Yang Chang, 2014. "A Consistent Approach to Modelling the Interest Rate Market Anomalies Post the Global Financial Crisis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 18.
- Gab-Je Jo, 2010.
"The Transmission of Japanese Financial Shocks: Evidence from International Bank Claims on East Asian Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(5), pages 4-17, September.
- Gab-Je Jo, 2010. "The Transmission of Japanese Financial Shocks: Evidence from International Bank Claims on East Asian Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 4-17, September.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2018.
"Regional heterogeneity, the rise of public debt and monetary policy in post-bubble Japan: lessons for the EMU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 405-428, April.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2016. "Regional Heterogeneity, the Rise of Public Debt and Monetary Policy in Post-Bubble Japan: Lessons for the EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 5908, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oliver Arentz & Johann Eekhoff & Christine Arentz, 2010. "Zur Finanzmarktkrise: Die Rolle der Immobilienbewertung," IWP Discussion Paper Series 01/2010, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Japan; Banking Crisis; Bank Restructuring; banking; financial institutions; bank of japan; deposit insurance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-04-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .