Misalignment and Managed Exchange Rates; An Application to the Thai Baht
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Peter B. & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004.
"Filtering the BEER: A permanent and transitory decomposition,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-56.
- Peter B. Clark & Ronald MacDonald, 2000. "Filtering the Beer; A Permanent and Transitory Decomposition," IMF Working Papers 00/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Dubas, Justin M., 2009. "The Importance of the Exchange Rate Regime in Limiting Misalignment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1612-1622, October.
- Reza Siregar, 2011.
"The Concepts of Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Survey of Literature,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp81, April.
- Siregar, Reza, 2011. "The Concepts of Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Survey of Literature," MPRA Paper 28987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MASUJIMA Yuki, 2015. "Assessing Asian Equilibrium Exchange Rates as Policy Instruments," Discussion papers 15038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate, Misalignment, and Export Performance in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 151, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:bth:wpaper:2005-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2002. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Central Europe's Transition Economies: Knocking on Heaven's Door," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 480, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Economic models; Real exchange rate; misalignment; managed exchange rate system; time-series analysis; simulations; exchange rate; equation; cointegration; Thai Baht;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .