The Impact of Ethnic Heterogeneityon the Quantity and Quality of Public Spending
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eris, Mehmet, 2010. "Population heterogeneity and growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1211-1222, September.
- Schaeffer, Merlin, 2013. "Ethnic diversity, public goods provision and social cohesion: Lessons from an inconclusive literature," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2013-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:pit:wpaper:347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Li-Lin & Mirelman, Andrew J., 2014. "Why do some countries spend more for health? An assessment of sociopolitical determinants and international aid for government health expenditures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 161-168.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2008. "Why are ethnically divided countries poor?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Stichnoth, Holger & van der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Ethnic diversity and attitudes towards redistribution: a review of the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2004. "Multiethnic Democracy," Departmental Working Papers 2004-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2008.
"Why are ethnically divided countries poor?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment expenditures; government spending; public goods; ethnic heterogeneity; schooling; public spending; public health; infant mortality; education spending;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-06-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .