The Role of the State and the Quality of the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Political Change, Economic Transition and Catalysis of IMF and World Bank Models - the case of Malawi," Macroeconomics 0211003, EconWPA.
- Guiseppe Pisauro, 2001. "Intergovernmental Relations and Fiscal Discipline; Between Commons and Soft Budget Constraints," IMF Working Papers 01/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Qing Wang & Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2001. "Fiscal Expenditure Policy and Non-Oil Economic Growth; Evidence from GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "State Hegemony, Macroeconomic effects and Private Enterprise in Malawi," Public Economics 0211001, EconWPA.
- Durevall, Dick, 2001. "Reform of the Malawian Public Sector: Incentives, Governance and Accountability," WIDER Working Paper Series 109, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Public sector; rules; institutions; role of state; constitutions; controls; tax administration; public institutions; public spending; fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .