The New Economy and Global Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lieven Baele & Koen Inghelbrecht, 2005.
"Structural versus Temporary Drivers of Country and Industry Risk,"
- L. Baele & K. Inghelbrecht, 2006. "Structural versus Temporary Drivers of Country and Industry Risk," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/413, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Li Yang & Francis Tapon & Yiguo Sun, 2006. "International correlations across stock markets and industries: trends and patterns 1988-2002," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(16), pages 1171-1183.
- Kaltenhaeuser, Bernd, 2003. "Country and sector-specific spillover effects in the euro area, the United States and Japan," Working Paper Series 286, European Central Bank.
- Luis Catão & Allan Timmermann, 2003. "Country and Industry Dynamics in Stock Returns," IMF Working Papers 03/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Berben, Robert-Paul & Jansen, W. Jos, 2005.
"Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 832-857, September.
- R-P. Berben & W.J. Jansen, 2001. "Comovement in International Equity Markets: a Sectoral View," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2003. "Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view," Finance 0310001, EconWPA.
- Piti Disyatat & R. G Gelos, 2001. "The Asset Allocation of Emerging Market Mutual Funds," IMF Working Papers 01/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Flavin, Thomas J., 2004.
"The effect of the Euro on country versus industry portfolio diversification,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1137-1158.
- Thomas Flavin, 2004. "The effect of the Euro on country versus industry portfolio diversification," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1411004, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Hans-Joachim Voth, 2003.
"Convertibility, currency controls and the cost of capital in Western Europe, 1950-1999,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 255-276.
- Hans Joachim Voth, 2001. "Convertibility, currency controls and the cost of capital in Western Europe, 1950-1999," Economics Working Papers 552, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose Faias & Miguel Ferreira & Pedro Santa-Clara & Pedro Matos, 2011. "Does Institutional Ownership Matter for International Stock Return Comovement?," EcoMod2011 3038, EcoMod.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:0106e is not listed on IDEAS
- Salehizadeh, Mehdi, 2003. "U.S. multinationals and the home bias puzzle: an empirical analysis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 303-318, December.
- Paramita Mukherjee, 2011. "An exploration on volatility across India and some developed and emerging equity markets," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(2), pages 79-103, December.
- Xing, Xuejing, 2004. "A note on the time-series relationship between market industry concentration and market volatility," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 105-115, April.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2002. "Asian Flu or Wall Street Virus? Price and Volatility Spillovers of the Tech and Non-Tech Sectors in the United States and Asia," IMF Working Papers 02/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Ivaschenko, Iryna, 2003. "Asian Flu or Wall Street virus? Tech and non-tech spillovers in the United States and Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 303-322, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Stock markets; portfolio diversification; international financial integration; new economy; stock returns; stock market; equity markets; standard deviations; standard deviation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .