An Incentive Approach to Identifying Financial System Vulnerabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Elliott & Allan Timmermann, 2016.
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 10740, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sándor Gardó, 2010. "Bank Governance and Financial Stability in CESEE: A Review of the Literature," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 6-31.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2010:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Staff Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Johnston, R. Barry, 2013. "Incentive audits : a new approach to financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6308, The World Bank.
- Martin Èihák, 2005. "Stress Testing of Banking Systems (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(9-10), pages 418-440, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial systems; Markets; asymmetric information; market structure; incentive assessments; financial system; moral hazard; deposit insurance; risk taking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .