Monetary Policy in Transition; The Case of Mongolia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Serhan Cevik & Joshua Charap, 2015.
"The Behavior of Conventional and Islamic Bank Deposit Returns in Malaysia and Turkey,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, pages 111-124.
- Joshua Charap & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "The Behavior of Conventional and Islamic Bank Deposit Returns in Malaysia and Turkey," IMF Working Papers 11/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick A. Imam & Kangni R Kpodar, 2010. "Islamic Banking; How Has it Diffused?," IMF Working Papers 10/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Mumtaz Hussain & Asghar Shahmoradi & Rima Turk, 2016. "An Overview of Islamic Finance," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2004. "Conducting Monetary Policy at Very Low Short-Term Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Fred Daniel & Walter Engert & Dinah Maclean, 2005. "The Bank of Canada as Lender of Last Resort," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2004(Winter), pages 3-16.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1960. "The Monetary Dynamics of International Adjustment under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 227-257.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2010. "Unconventional Monetary Policies: An Appraisal," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 53-89, September.
- Piti Disyatat, 2008. "Monetary policy implementation: Misconceptions and their consequences," BIS Working Papers 269, Bank for International Settlements.
- Luis I. Jacome H. & Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Simon Townsend, 2011. "Can Emerging Market Central Banks Bail Out Banks? A+L4848 Cautionary Tale From Latin America," IMF Working Papers 11/258, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernard J Laurens & Kelly Eckhold & Darryl King & Nils Øyvind Mæhle & Abdul Naseer & Alain Durré, 2015. "The Journey to Inflation Targeting; Easier Said than Done The Case for Transitional Arrangements along the Road," IMF Working Papers 15/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Obert Nyawata, 2012. "Treasury Bills and/Or Central Bank Bills for Absorbing Surplus Liquidity; The Main Considerations," IMF Working Papers 12/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Hamid R Davoodi & S. V. S. Dixit & Gabor Pinter, 2013. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the East African Community; An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 13/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Gilda C Fernandez & Cem Karacadag & Rupa Duttagupta, 2004. "From Fixed to Float; Operational Aspects of Moving towards Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 04/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Serhan Cevik & Katerina Teksoz, 2013.
"Lost In Transmission? The Effectiveness Of Monetary Policy Transmission Channels In The Gcc Countries,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-21.
- Serhan Cevik & Katerina Teksoz, 2012. "Lost in Transmission? The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Transmission Channels in the GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 12/191, International Monetary Fund.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Caristi, Pierluigi & Couderc, Stéphane & di Maria, Angela & Ho, Lauren & Grewal, Beljeet Kaur & Masciantonio, Sergio & Ongena, Steven & Zaher, Sajjad, 2013. "Islamic finance in Europe," Occasional Paper Series 146, European Central Bank.
- Piti Disyatat, 2011. "The Bank Lending Channel Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 711-734, June.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter J Montiel & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2012. "Monetary Transmission in Low-Income Countries: Effectiveness and Policy Implications," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 270-302, July.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2016.
"Do the type of sukuk and choice of shari’a scholar matter?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 63-76.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2014. "Do the type of sukuk and choice of shari’a scholar matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christophe Godlewski & Rima Turk-Ariss & Laurent Weill, 2014. "Do the Type of Sukuk and Choice of Shari'a Scholar Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/147, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Monetary Operations and Government Debt Management Under Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 98/144, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money; Monetary policy; Mongolia; Transition economies; Money demand; inflation; money supply; money stock;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .